Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Learning to Laugh

A merry heart doeth good [like] a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22 (KJV)

Teasing:

My husband and I... we love to tease each other. He is amused with my quirkiness for the Christmas season. Yes, I listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies year round! Favorite color: red. Got married in December. I am drawn to ANYTHING "Christmas-y"!! (86 days til Christmas!)

I tease him about sports (GO-Hawks!) and technology. He knows everything about his football team and baseball team! He almost an entire outfit dedicated to the Seahawks team! He loves anything that is techy. He has a Macbook and iPad. He just recently got the new iPhone 6 plus!

He keeps me laughing with these two passions, just as I keep him laughing with all of mine (I have many quirks!).

Laughter:

Having a merry heart is good for you! It's important to find amusement in the world around you. What amuses you? 



Your Spouse?



Your children?





Your own personality (OCD)?



Your childhood memories?




Your talents?



Your accidents?




Learn to laugh every day! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment